1) All Sales are Final. Refunds will only be allowed 21 days after auction end in the event an item/lot has been inaccurately described. All autographed items in auction are accompanied with a Premier Auctions LLC Letter of Authenticity and are guaranteed to pass James Spence authentication (JSA) if not already accompanied with a JSA LOA. In addition to our Letter of Authenticity, some of the items may include additional Letters of Authenticity from third-party companies such as JSA, Upper Deck Authenticated, Steiner, Mounted Memories, PSA, etc. It should be noted that certain large lots may contain a small number of clubhouse, fake, or autopen signatures, which should be considered part of the lot and are non-returnable or refundable in-part, or in full.
30 MINUTE RULE PER LOT
2) We honor the 30 Minute Rule that is in effect at 9PM EST the night of the auction. Registered bidders can bid on any lot throughout the entire auction duration. Bids do not have to be placed prior to the 9 PM EST pre-close. All lots with 2 or more bids at 9 PM EST will remain open to all bidders. These lots can receive competitive bids until auction end. Any lot with a single bid or has zero bids at 9 PM EST, will close and be awarded to that single bidder. The 30 Minute Rule pertains to each lot and the lot will close after 30 minutes without a new bid. If a bid is placed, the 30 minute timer will be reset and the 30 minute countdown will restart. If you are the current high bidder on a lot and you change your ceiling bid after 9PM, this will not extend the bidding time, only a bid placed by another bidder or a higher "straight bid" placed by the current high bidder will reset the ending time on that lot. This rule provides all bidders the opportunity to bid on the lots they are eligible to bid on without getting "sniped" due to time constraints.
3) Please register by phone or Internet prior to the day of the auction. At the time of registration, a necessary credit card and/or hobby reference is taken along with any other pertinent information for verification.
4) Premier Auctions, LLC reserves the right to refuse to accept any or all bids (whatever the method) by a registered user.
5) Once bids are made they cannot be retracted by a registered user.
6) We accept telephone (1-480-991-8076) and Internet (https://www.premierauctionsonline.com/www.PremierAuctionsOnline.com) bids. Premier Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any catalog errors or misprints, including but not limited to, bidding and registration. In the case of an error, Premier Auctions, LLC will update.
7) If you have a limit, "Ceiling bids," is an effective option. A "ceiling bid" allows, Premier Auctions, LLC to competitively bid on your behalf up to the predetermined limit. All "ceiling bids" must comply with the minimum bid raise rules.
8) $5.00 increment bids up to $105, then bids are raised in 10% increments after the lot reaches $105.
9) 20% Buyers Premium will be added. If you win a lot for $1000, your cost will be $200 plus shipping, insurance, and tax (if applicable). There is a 2% discount if invoice is fully paid by cash, check, money order, or wired funds. 9.3% tax for AZ state residents will be added to the total purchase price. (Tempe 2%, Maricopa County .70%, AZ Sales Tax 6.6%.)
10) Payment is expected within 14 days after auction end. Failure to fulfill payment obligations will affect future auction bidding privileges and a personal lien will be placed on the bidder. In addition, all other auction companies will be notified of your liabilty.
11) Visa & Master Card credit cards are accepted, and money orders are preferred. Checks are held for 10 days to clear and we reserve the right to refuse credit card payments on any lot. Make checks payable to Premier Auctions, LLC. Outstanding invoices 14 days after auction end will be charged to the credit card on file. There is a $20 bank fee for returned checks.
12) Items may have reasonable "reserves." The reserve prices may not be disclosed but we will declare the existence of a reserve.
13) Premier Auctions, LLC will not be held responsible for any typographical, photographic, print or technical errors in the catalog or on the auction website. After the catalog is distributed, it is the bidder's obligation to get updated information about an item from the auction website or by telephone. It is at our discretion to change information, suspend or take an item off auction at any time.
14) All winning bidders' invoices will be posted to your online account within 24 hours of auction end. Bidders may login to their accounts and can view/print invoices and pay online as soon as the invoices are calculated. Consignors may login and view their sales statement within 24 hours auction end. If you do not have an e-mail address, an invoice will be mailed to you within 2 days of auction end.
15) Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of all conditions and terms of sale. In the event of a dispute involving litigation, the bidder agrees to pay all attorney fees and the costs involved for collection of funds for the auction company. Any legal action against the auction company shall be brought in the State of Arizona, Maricopa County.
16) All framed items are shipped and sold "AS IS" and FINAL. Premier Auctions, LLC is not responsible for framed items damaged during shipping (we will not pay for broken frames/glass). For cards and autographs placed in auction which are not professionally graded, we strive to accurately assess quality. However, Premier Auctions, LLC is not responsible for professional evaluations that may be at variance with our report.
17) You will receive outbid notifications via e-mail on every item for which you are bidding. It has been our experience that many internet service providers (AOL in particular) and email programs will randomly identify these e-mails as spam and will delete them or delay delivery. As this is out of our control, we are unable to rectify this issue. As a result, we strongly recommend users to track their bids as we cannot guarantee timely delivery of the notification e-mails through many ISPs.
© Copyright 2011 Premier Auctions, LLC
Current Auction |
My Account |
About Us |
Contact Us |
© Software Copyright 2004-2011 SimpleAuctionSite. All rights reserved.